Canberra Fixed Price Door Replacement
Door replacements at fixed prices
Handy Andy offers fixed price door replacement throughout Canberra.
Installing new doors is a great way to update the look of your home.
As well as giving you a modern look, replacing old and dated doors can increase the value of your home and also improve security.
INTERNAL DOOR REPLACEMENT
1 – 3 DOORS $140 including GST per door
4 OR MORE DOORS $110 including GST per door
EXTERNAL DOOR REPLACEMENT
$180 including GST per door
I also do complete entrance door replacements including new frame and sidelights. Due to the many variables I don’t offer fixed pricing. Contact me for a quote and to discuss your options.
Fixed price includes:
- Measuring and cutting doors to fit existing jambs
- Installation of doors
- Installation of standard handles. Mortice locks – add $30 per door
- New hinges with choice of primed (paintable) or zinc plated (silver) (other hinge options such as stainless steel and polished chrome / brass are available at an additional cost)
Fixed price doesn’t include:
- Doors and handles (but I’m happy to help you with arranging the purchase and delivery of your new doors)
- Painting – doors will be installed and ready to paint or stain. I can recommend a painter I use regularly who does great work and has reasonable prices. Alternatively you can source another painter or DIY
- Removal of old doors. I’m happy to provide this service for an additional charge to cover disposal costs.
- Installation of pet doors. Can do for an extra cost of $30
- Adjustment to door jambs and frames. Most existing jambs are suitable to install new doors, however if the jambs are in poor condition due to water damage, dry rot etc or badly out of plumb / out of square they may need to be repaired or replaced prior to installing a new door. If any work is required to repair or replace jambs this will be quoted.
Door Replacement Gallery